Join the Dutch Business Club for another exciting event at Dudoc Vancouver on November 14, 6-9pm, 1489 Frances Street.
The Dutch Business Club is holding a mini conference for the Dutch and Vancouver Business Community. The event’s format is inspired by the world-renowned TED Talks where experts of all disciplines are invited to talk about an idea, project or topic for 10 minutes or less. Our speakers have a strong Dutch connection and are working at the cutting edge of their respective fields: technology, design, food, arts and sustainability.
We are proud to present the following speakers:
- Alvin van den Bosch – General Manager Canada at Royal Boskalis Westminster
- Lesley Telford – Choreographer / Performing Arts Professional at Inverso Productions
- Cedric Burgers – Principal at Burgers Architecture
- Aart Schuurman Hess – CEO at Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society
- Wal van Lierop – CEO at Chrysalix Energy Venture Capital
Moderated by: Renske Werner
Tickets are $35 and you can register here.
Date: Tuesday, November 14th, 6-9pm
Location: Dudoc Vancouver
1489 Frances Street
Unceded Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh Territory